Deep Footprint, an ePageCity digital marketing agency, is one of Chicago’s leading search optimization firms. Our digital marketing team helps clients build their brands online using a variety of digital marketing strategies.
We have an immediate, full-time opening in our digital marketing team based at our offices in the Lakeview / Lincoln Square area.
- Managing digital marketing and web design accounts comprised of small and medium sized businesses, ensuring projects are completed in a timely manner
- Managing existing client relationships and interactions, ensuring client communication is answered within 24 hours and running screen share presentations explaining progress and success of campaigns
- Interaction with the digital marketing and web design production/development teams.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
- You have direct experience in Digital Marketing- you aren’t necessarily the implementer of a bunch of campaigns, but you’ve gotten your hands dirty in SEO implementation, content creation, or other digital marketing projects.
- You have worked in a multi-client environment.
- You are familiar with 3rd party tools used in supporting campaign decisions or management of campaign interfaces.
- You can demonstrate a curiosity with regard to the entire DM space – blogs you read, sites you frequent, knowledge of the ever-changing DM landscape that you can share.
- You’re early into your career, but been at it long enough to show a successful track record.
- You’re ready for a change and a refreshing company culture.
If that’s you, then we should talk.
Bonus points if. . .
- You have had “Account Manager” in your title
- 1+ years of experience in Digital Marketing with a background in SEO
- compensation package tailored to your experience and successes
- interaction with a team that puts customer service first with a track record for delivering what’s sold
- a professional, but also fun and relaxed working environment
- the ability to work from home up to 2 days a week
- a stable company – we’ve been around for 19 years and have many hundreds of happy web design clients
- the ability to own and grow our DM efforts as we build on top of our website design successes.
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.