Deep Footprint, an ePageCity digital marketing agency, is one of Chicago’s leading search optimization firms. Our digital marketing team helps clients build their brands online using SEO, SEM, SMM and other digital marketing strategies.
We have an immediate, full-time opening in our digital marketing team based at our offices in the Lakeview / Lincoln Square area.
- Managing digital marketing accounts comprised of small and medium sized businesses
- Managing existing client relationships and interactions
- Interaction with our web design production/development team
- Managing remote specialists and resources. You will be responsible for delegating SEO tasks and analysis to other resources and interpreting the results.
- Ensuring that all SEO deliverables are executed on time and of a high quality.
- Leading detailed site audits used to map out SEO implementation. You will manage the audit process with our outsource team and complete the audits when necessary.
- Planning and managing link building initiatives.
- Maintaining roadmaps for client goals.
- Assisting our small but growing DM team.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
- You’ve worked within the SEO sphere and can explain what differentiates off-site from on-page SEO work
- You are familiar with SEO keyword research and selection process, and are familiar with keyword planning tools
- You can interpret site audits and competitor analyses from specialists
- You know how to interpret the success of an SEO campaign, extract actionable insights from metrics and KPIs, and develop strategies based on those insights
- You have direct experience in SEO – you aren’t necessarily the implementer of a bunch of campaigns, but you’ve gotten your hands dirty in SEO implementation.
- You have direct experience in SEM – again, it’s more important that you know what QS stands for and less important that you know whether LP copy or ad copy will have a higher impact on changing QS.
- You have worked in a multi-client environment.
- You are familiar with 3rd party tools used in supporting campaign decisions or management of campaign interfaces.
- You can demonstrate a curiosity with regard to the entire DM space – blogs you read, sites you frequent, knowledge of the ever-changing DM landscape that you can share.
- You’re early into your career, but been at it long enough to show a successful track record.
- You’re a problem-solving analytical thinker with a sense of urgency
- You’re ready for a change and a refreshing company culture
If that’s you, then we should talk.
Bonus points if. . .
- You have had “SEO” in your title
- 1+ years agency experience
- You have managed a team
- compensation package tailored to your experience and successes
- interaction with a team that puts customer service first with a track record for delivering what’s sold
- a professional, but also fun and relaxed working environment
- the ability to work from home up to 2 days a week
- a stable company – we’ve been around for 19 years and have many hundreds of happy web design clients
- the ability to own and grow our DM efforts as we build on top of our website design successes.
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.