Deep Footprint is one of Chicago’s leading search optimization firms. Our digital marketing team helps clients build their brands online using SEO, SEM, SMM and other digital marketing strategies.
We have an immediate, full-time opening in our digital marketing team based at our offices in the Lakeview / Lincoln Square area.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
• You’ve worked within the SEO sphere and can explain what differentiates off-site from on-page SEO work, as well as the SEO keyword research and selection process, and are familiar with keyword planning tools
• You enjoy site audits and competitor analyses, and can interpret your findings for non-specialists
• Your experience includes developing off-site SEO recommendations and implementing them
• You have experience runninglegitimate link building campaigns and content syndication efforts
• You know how to interpret the success of an SEO campaign, extract actionable insights from metrics and KPIs, and develop strategies based on those insights
• You have worked in a multi-client environment
• You are familiar with 3rd party tools used in supporting campaign decisions or management of campaign interfaces
• You can demonstrate a curiosity with regard to the entire DM space — blogs you read, sites you frequent, knowledge of the ever-changing DM landscape that you can share and turn toward crafting new SEO tactics
• You’re a problem-solving analytical thinker with a sense of urgency
• You’re ready for a change and a refreshing company culture
If that’s you, then we should talk.
Bonus points if. . .
• You are also knowledgeable in Search Engine Marketing, and you have launched and managed AdWords and BingAds accounts
• leading detailed site audits used to map out SEO implementation
• planning and executing link building initiatives
• hands-on SEO: creating and updating meta data, optimizing and writing blogs, digital asset optimization, and reviewing current strategies for improvements
• acting as the lead on off-site SEO projects
• managing remote freelancer projects
• assisting our small but growing DM team
• compensation package tailored to your experience and successes
• interaction with a team that puts customer service first with a track record for delivering what’s sold
• a professional, but also fun and relaxed working environment
• a stable company – we’ve been around for 15 years and have many hundreds of happy web design clients
• the ability to own and grow our DM efforts as we build on top of our website design successes.