Deep Footprint is one of Chicago’s leading search optimization firms. Our digital marketing team helps clients build their brands online using SEO, SEM, SMM and other digital marketing strategies.
We have an immediate, fulltime, opening in our digital marketing team based at our offices in the Chicago (Lincoln Square / Lakeview) area.
- Plan, research and write SEO content for clients. SEO experience is welcome, but not necessary.
- Establish and execute content deadlines and quality control.
- Calling different outlets and businesses to acquire placements for our clients. The Specialist will also work with clients on the phone.
- Lead outreach efforts to get our brands and our clients placed on relevant, authoritative websites.
- Hands-on SEO: creating and updating meta data, optimizing and writing blogs, digital asset optimization, and reviewing current strategies for improvements.
- Represent our clients and our brands on the phone when doing outreach.
- Establish and maintain processes for content, outreach and link building.
- Act as the lead on off-site SEO projects, including outreach efforts and competitor analysis.
- Assist our Digital Marketing team on various non-content projects.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
- You love to write. You have a degree or experience in a field that requires writing, proofing and editing. Great for recent grads with degrees in English, Journalism, or Marketing.
- You are not intimidated by multiple priorities. You will work on several projects for all of our clients and need to be able to own this balance.
- You are good on the phone and can speak professionally.
- You are ready to learn how to interpret the success of an SEO campaign, extract actionable insights from metrics and KPIs, and develop strategies based on those insights.
- You’re a problem-solving analytical thinker with a sense of urgency.
- You’re ready for a change and a refreshing company culture.
If that’s you, then we should talk.
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a multi-client environment.
- You have additional experience in digital marketing or web development.
- Compensation package tailored to your experience and successes.
- The ability to adjust your work hours and to work remotely part of the week.
- Interaction with a team that puts customer service first with a track record for delivering what’s sold.
- A professional, but also fun and relaxed working environment.
- A stable company – we’ve been around since 1999 and have many hundreds of happy web design clients.
- The ability to own and grow our DM efforts as we build on top of our website design successes.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.